We are currently recruiting volunteers to assist us with the running of our brand new heritage centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved and help us open a new cultural organisation in the heart of Brixton. We need your help to ensure our visitors receive a warm welcome and have an enjoyable lasting experience within the new exhibition space, learning room, archive and library, courtyard, café and gift shop. We need great people to make our facilities and public programme more exciting now than ever before.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Front of House (BCA-Vol-001)
- Gallery Associate – Attendant Explainer (BCA-Vol-008)
- Learning Associate – Workshops (BCA-Vol-009)
- Reading room explainer (BCA-VOL-005)
- Collection care (BCA-VOL-002)
- Transcriptions Oral History (BCA-VOL-003)